For me there are some little luxuries which make life worthwhile. I always feel look after if I check into a hotel with good quality bed sheets and soft, fluffy towels. And I try to bring that travel luxury home by investing in simple things like quality linen and luxurious towels. Recently The Towel Shop sent me a bale of their bamboo towels to try out for myself.
I’m a big fan of bamboo as a fabric particularly because of its anti-fungal and environmentally friendly qualities, which I’ve found really effective for clothing. I mostly wear bamboo socks these days when I am traveling as they are so comfortable and great when you are doing a lot of walking. But, how does bamboo perform when it’s used for towels. Firstly it is so soft, even after being through the washing machine, it really feels very luxurious. Secondly, it does the job very well (in terms of drying you). I did wonder if the softness meant that it wouldn’t dry as well, but that isn’t the case at all.
I’m very happy with my bamboo towels and I’m very pleased to be able to offer readers a bale of towels too. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
- Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
- The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
- Competition closes on 25th June 2017.