Project SHOUT, the UK’s leading Carbon Monoxide (CO) awareness campaign got in touch recently and suggested we work with them to raise the issue of Carbon Monoxide awareness. Lots of people are geared up to the dangers of Carbon Monoxide at home, but how many think about it when they are away from home?
Over the last two years, 40 people have been killed or injured by this deadly gas whilst staying in a tent, caravan, holiday cottage or boat and it’s really important to consider popping a CO alarm in your case this summer. After all in holiday accommodation you don’t know when something was last serviced and whether any corners have been cut. You might not have adequate ventilation. It’s not worth taking the risk, so we’ll be taking a CO alarm with them when we are away this summer.
To find out some more information about Project Shout you can visit projectshout.com
Readers can win a Project SHOUT goody bag which includes a portable Carbon Monoxide alarm in Toothbrush Packed’s lastest giveaway.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 30th July 2017.